Connecting & Managing Assets
Our client, Suzhou Financial Leasing, as the first non-bank financial institution to cooperate with Siemens, launched an intelligent post-leasing platform for assets management. The state-of-the-art platform, which has been successfully implemented by Siemens Advanta, uses an advanced data layer and IoT technology and has been instrumental to unlock the potential of the digital age for Suzhou Financial Leasing.
Isolated and scattered data across various business systems.
- 17 Billion assets (RMB)
Manual on-site asset inspection with low efficiency and costly in operation.
400+ clients in 85 cities around China, who need special expertise.
Tailored solution, leveraging Siemens Data Layer technology with customized software components and fast installation.
- Tailored planning & design of overall solution & roadmap for our client.
- Connecting, installing & maintaining high-value assets to the intelligent post-leasing platform.
- Deploying Siemens-Advanta Data Layer technology integrating data sources from various kinds of leasing assets.
- Customizing software for fast Apps development, improving operational efficiency & risk management.
- Monitoring & analytics of data of the connected high-value assets.
- Integrated Data of 700+ critical assets & accumulated end user data for future data mining and applying.
- Connected over 1500 leased objects like solar powerstation and machine equipment, which now can be monitored and managed online in real time.
- Improved customer’s operational efficiency by 10%.
Leased objects connected
Operational efficiency gains received
" The state-of-the-art platform, which has been successfully implemented by Siemens, uses an advanced data layer and IoT technology and has been instrumental to unlock the potential of the digital age for Suzhou Financial Leasing."