Single pane of glass for your energy related data
The vision of Stadtwerk Haßfurt includes a number of innovative products and processes tailored to the customer needs of the Haßfurt region. One of those visionary projects is a modern data platform used as the central element and basis of all digital processes in the Smart Green City Haßfurt.
This data platform collects, processes, stores and controls all digital information for the entire city. This includes not only the existing data from administration and business, but also all information newly generated in the urban environment from sensor networks, public data, geo-based information and digitized information from analog sources.
Energy management relevant data is located in multiple systems as well as external sources and is hardly relatable
Conflict to conduct precise data analysis while adhering to high data security and data privacy standards
Need to efficiently coordinate energy management workflows
- Ontologies: Combination of multiple domains in a graph-based model using standards like CIM for the electrical grid
Digital Twin: Relation between all objects inside the digital twin (CityGraph) allows aggregation of data at multiple levels to meet data privacy requirements
- User Interface: Self-explanatory overview and navigation of all relevant energy data in one view
“With the City Graph Suite, the team from Siemens Advanta and AIT helped us to combine the entire electrical power flow in our grid on one screen. We now have the possibility to identify correlations at a glance.”
- As the cities` utility data is visible on one single screen, correlations between influencing factors and effects can be identified more easily
- Digital Twin as cross domain data hub provides foundation for expanding city-wide use cases (e.g. buildings, transportation)
- Major parts of the solution are provided as Open Source platform to ensure long-term flexibility to extend and scale the solution