Operations & Business Impact with Cable Analytics
Unlock the full potential of your cables and reduce cable outages
ACT INSTEAD OF REACT
Instead of reacting when cables break or get old, with Cable Analytics you can act to avoid cable breaking before it even happens. Analyzing underground cables based on already available data - using sophisticated data analytics and Machine Learning algorithms - helps reduce cable outages by up to a factor of 10. This lowers maintenance and repair costs and can substantially increase asset lifetime, deferring investments by up to 10 or more years.
As a result, our customers can shift investments away from regular inspections and scheduled maintenance, and focus repair and replacement efforts on cables and other above- and underground assets that have a particularly high likelihood of failure.
Siemens Advanta Cable Analytics offering
- Innovate customized business models around prescriptive maintenance
- Solution workshop
- Consult on your digital transformation journey
- Design best in class solutions tailored to your needs
- Provide access to our ecosystem
- Close collaboration with your and our industry partners
- Qualify third-party vendors
- Optimize risk, TOTEX, and WFM according to your targets
- Support Change Management along the whole journey
- Integrate advanced AI models with your IT- and OT-systems
- Data-driven analytics including your expert’s knowledge
- Implement on-premise, hybrid, or cloud solutions
COMBINING CABLE ANALYTICS AND CABLE DIAGNOSTICS
Adding the option of a physical inspection of suspect cables completes a 360° view on your underground and aboveground cable assets.
Cable Analytics is tailored to create operational and business impact by proactively optimizing your cable asset management!